Friday, January 18, 2008

PARIS 01


Credit: dynamist aka jack and hill

IMG_8572 IMG_8585

I'm back and I had the most amazing time. I was invited by Lancôme to "une rencontre à Paris", which means two days of pure luxury in the most wonderful city. Moi et a bunch of other bloggers from different countries were invited to discover the french cosmetic brand in a most wonderful way. I have to admit thought that in the beginning I was quite surprised to be invited and that I had some issues to include a post about that trip into f&art's topics. On the other hand I'm quite sure that it wasn't Lancôme's intention to get ad-like feedback on their products directly - a never do such a thing anyway - and that this trip should simply introduce us to the world of Lancôme - which it most perfectly did. This blogging thing is really getting huge (let's hope it will stay like that!) and I guess I still have to get used to so many things. I was VERY happy to meet all the other bloggers and hear about their experiences I will definitely stay in contact with many of them ♥
///
Ich bin zurück von einer wirklich unglaublichen Reise in die französische Hauptstadt. Sinn und Zwecke dieses Trips war "une rencontre à Paris" organisiert vom französischen Kosmetikriesen Lancôme. Moi et eine handvoll weiterer internationaler Blogger waren eingeladen, uns vor Ort ein Bild der Marke zu machen. Zunächst war ich zugegebenermaßen schon etwas überrascht eingeladen worden zu sein. Auch konnte ich mir schwierig vorstellen, einen Bericht über diese Reise in f&art's themenspektrum einzugliedern. Allerdings glaube ich nicht, dass es hier darum ging, uns Bloggern einige Produkte vorzustellen, über die wir dann direkt zu berichten hätten. Vielmehr sollten wir in die Welt Lancômes eintauchen, wozu uns während der letzten beiden Tage in der best möglichen Weise Gelegenheit geboten wurde.

IMG_8561 IMG_8559
Garance

IMG_8562
IMG_8564 IMG_8565

part 02 coming soon

No comments:

Post a Comment