Monday, January 21, 2008

ON THE ROAD AGAIN...

moi_blogging
moi at Mary's place in Berlin

Berlin calling. Fashion Week to be exact. I've packed my things and I'm ready to leave. Please expect the latest news on Berlin's Fashion people here soon. One highlight besides the many shows I will attend is an interview with the ladies of c.neeon and another day in Paris where Mary and I will meet Geraldine. Stay tuned...
///
Berlin calling. Fashion Week um genau zu sein. Meine Sachen sind gepackt und ich bin bereit zur Abfahrt. Bald erwarten Euch hier die neuesten Neuigkeiten zu Berlins Modevolk. Ein Highlight neben den zahlreichen Shows und Showrooms, die ich besuchen werden wird ein Interview mit den Damen von c.neeon sein und ein weiterer Tag in Paris, wo Mary und ich Geraldine treffen werden. Bald mehr hier...

No comments:

Post a Comment