Sunday, April 23, 2006

If it's in InStyle...

I must confess that I ♥ InStyle. It's trashy, quite informative and sometimes reminds me of what just can't be worn anymore. Nearly EVERY woman my age I know reads InStyle and I somehow don't like the feeling of them thinking, "Ah, now I know where she has that style from...".
By the way the ladies shown in may's german InStyle wearing my beloved PRADA overknees don't look good at all. If I wear overknees I want to show that I wear overknees, so why hiding them under a long skirt? Actually Sarah Mc Donald looks really good, that's the way I would style them (guess I'll copy her look the next days)...

If you're still looking for your pair (if the InStyle publishing couldn't block you) I have something for you. Not the expensive PRADA version and not the cheap DIY version, something in between. MANGO offer a really nice pair in their online shop. And these do only cost 5,90EUR!!!


Credit: German InStyle. Mai 2006


No comments:

Post a Comment