Thursday, April 10, 2008

CYBERPUNK MEETS MARIE ANTOINETTE...

IMG_9485
IMG_9488
IMG_9486
IMG_9489

I have been to the k-mb agency today to have a look at the new autumn/winter 08/09 collections of the designers they represent. When I entered the agency's rooms my eyes automatically fell on a dress by Berlin based design duo Scherer González. Scenes from a dramatically arranged costume drama somewhere in between Cyberspace and Sofia Coppola's Marie Antoinette adaption immediately came to my mind. Haute Couture like garments made of silk, leather, fur, perfectly crafted left me totally speachless. Tiny little details like aureated snake's vertebrae add up to items that are worth every penny (many pennies!!!). I most certainly found the dress for my next red carpet event O_O I am not so much a fan of the campaign itself, but I can hardly wait to see these clothes used in an editorial...

scherergonzalezg7 scherergonzalezg5
scherergonzalezg4 scherergonzalez1_gschwarzermantel
chiffonkleid
organzakleid
ponyjacke
credit: scherergonzalez


SCHERER GONZALEZ

No comments:

Post a Comment