Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Frieze Art Fair 2006

The Frieze Art Fair London opened yesterday, another event I decided not to attend - don't ask me why (maybe the money???). Besides a lot of interesting - I hope so - art you'll find many interesting people there. Claudia Schiffer might be one of the better known guests - I wonder what she's buying there!? (And besides that: Sorry Claudia, your styling just failed - in my opinion! I never recognized your knock-knees... Last years Frieze styling was so cute!).
And there was Tracey Emin (UK Representant at the Venice Biennale 2007). Since this is an fashion AND art blog I'll comment on some of the exhibited art works (at least the ones photographed for paul getty, since I simply wasn't there.) in my Lifejournal.

No comments:

Post a Comment