Monday, May 29, 2006

Too tall for fashion?

We all love these tiny little dresses worn with hughe platform wedges, don't we? I definitely do and so I was very very lucky today buying a pair of 70's vintage cork wedges size 11 for onle 15 EUR - believe it or not! Now I wear them in my flat totally afraid of going outside - because wearing them I'm beyond the 6ft mark... Alright, I wouldn't bother if I was living in a city like Paris, Milan or New York (even Berlin), but not in this crappy little unfashionable town where ugly old men stop their car next to you pulling their window down, just because you're not fat and ugly and wearing a miniskirt (YES, THAT HAPPEND ONCE!!!).

Alright then. So what do you think? Is it alright to wear 4inch Platform Wedges if you already are 6ft tall? Feel free to post a comment...

Credit: Vogue Italia Maggio 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment