Sunday, September 3, 2006

Puma NUALA

Yesterday I've been to Metzingen for the first time. Special about this little southern Germany city (near Stuttgart) is, that it's the place where Hugo Boss comes from. Metzingen is an outlet shopping city with lots of bargains to be explored. I've been there for the Boss, Escada, Strenesse, Wolford and Puma Outlets. My boyfriend bought some really nice and cheap stuff (Boss shoes, Nike 180s, pants and Boss sweaters) I left Metzingen just with some Boss underwear and a pair of Puma Nuala Boxer (Yoga) pants (for just 70 EUR!!! It's around 150 EUR in stores) in black. Although I'm a non track suit, sweat pant wearer I instantly fell in love. They feel so comfortable and are very very long, which is very perfect. The first fitting "sweat" pants ♥

I want more!!!

Credit: Puma Nuala

No comments:

Post a Comment