Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Madonna for H&M

So Ladies, Now's the day we've been waiting for. But have we? Who actually is going to buy this tracksuit? I was like "hey, Adidas tracksuit Madonna is doing one for H&M. Guess that's pretty cool". But wait... "When am I going to wear it???" I've lived for 26 years without one, why should I start running around the Paris Hilton way? I'm gonna stay in bed tomorrow morning and save some money and energy for the Viktor&Rolf hunt.

Credit: Dlisted

ADDITION LATER THE SAME DAY:
Guess what. I'm hopeless! I've just bought the black jacket. There're plenty in stock at my local H&M. Just no fashionable people around here. The tracksuit fits VERY well. Just the bottoms are - as usualy in my case - to short. Took some photos with my mobile's camera. Try to upload them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment